Best Player Props for Calvin Ridley: Week 1 Atlanta Falcons vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Calvin Ridley and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Ridley’s Atlanta Falcons (0-0) and the Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) take the field in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Player Props for Calvin Ridley
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Calvin Ridley’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ridley Season Stats
- Ridley grabbed 90 passes for 1,374 yards last season, the team-high amongst current Falcons, and scored nine touchdowns. He was targeted 143 times and averaged 85.9 yards per game.
- He racked up 275 yards after the catch last year, 67th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He scored nine combined touchdowns last year, 22.5% of his team’s 40 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Philadelphia allowed only two players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Eagles allowed a touchdown pass to 21 players last season.
- Philadelphia gave up two or more receiving touchdowns to only one player last year.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||257.6 (18)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.8 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.8 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||363.1 (19)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.1 (20)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.