Best Player Props for C.J. Uzomah: Week 2 Cincinnati Bengals vs. Chicago Bears
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about C.J. Uzomah and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Uzomah and the Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) play the Chicago Bears (0-1) in Week 2 at Soldier Field.
Player Props for C.J. Uzomah
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze C.J. Uzomah’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Uzomah Season Stats
- Uzomah tacked on 87 receiving yards on eight grabswith one touchdown last season. He was targeted 11 times and averaged 43.5 yards per game.
- Last year he was 348th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 30.
- He accounted for 3.1% of his team’s 32 offensive touchdowns last year, with one total.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Chicago allowed four players to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- 23 players hauled in a touchdown against the Bears last season.
- Chicago allowed two or more receiving touchdowns to just three players last year.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.2 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||113.4 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||344.9 (11)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (13)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!