Best Player Props for C.J. Uzomah: Week 1 Cincinnati Bengals vs. Minnesota Vikings
There will be player prop bet markets available for C.J. Uzomah ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
A Week 1 matchup sees Uzomah’s Cincinnati Bengals (0-0) take on the Minnesota Vikings (0-0) at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Player Props for C.J. Uzomah
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze C.J. Uzomah’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Uzomah Season Stats
- Uzomah chipped in with 87 receiving yards on eight grabs and one touchdown last season. He was targeted 11 times and put up 43.5 yards per game.
- He racked up 30 yards after the catch last year, 348th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for one of his team’s 32 touchdowns on offense last season, or 3.1%.
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- 10 players put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Minnesota last season.
- 27 players caught a touchdown against the Vikings last season.
- Minnesota allowed two or more receiving touchdowns to eight players last year.
Minnesota Vikings Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||266.7 (22)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||134.4 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||393.3 (27)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.7 (29)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.