Best Player Props for Byron Pringle: Week 4 Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Before placing any wagers on Byron Pringle’s player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Pringle and the Kansas City Chiefs (1-2) play the Philadelphia Eagles (1-2) in Week 4 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Player Props for Byron Pringle
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Byron Pringle’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Pringle Season Stats
- This season Pringle has caught five passes on 10 targets for 81 yards and one touchdown, averaging 27.0 yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 134th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 46.
- He has accounted for 9.1% of his team’s 11 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Pringle’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Patrick Mahomes II has collected 940 passing yards (313.3 yards per game) while going 78-for-111 (70.3% completion percentage) and throwing nine touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 66 rushing yards on 10 carries with one touchdown, averaging 22.0 yards per game.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has rushed for 189 yards on 44 carries (63.0 yards per game) this year.
- Travis Kelce’s stat line this year shows 20 catches for 289 yards and three touchdowns. He puts up 96.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 26 times.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Philadelphia has allowed one player to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Eagles have given up a touchdown pass to five players this season.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Philadelphia this season.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||197.0 (5)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.5 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||133.7 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (11)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||315.3 (7)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.3 (10)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.