Best Player Props for Bryan Edwards: Week 6 Las Vegas Raiders vs. Denver Broncos
Before Bryan Edwards hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
AFC West foes meet in Week 6 when Edwards’ Las Vegas Raiders (3-2) hit the field against the Denver Broncos (3-2) at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado.
Player Props for Bryan Edwards
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Bryan Edwards’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Edwards Season Stats
- Edwards has caught 13 passes (on 22 targets) for 236 yards (47.2 per game) this year.
- This season, he ranks 109th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 71.
Edwards’ Notable Teammates
- Derek Carr leads the team with 1,605 passing yards (321.0 yards per game) and has a 63.9% completion percentage this year (131-of-205) while throwing eight touchdowns with four interceptions.
- Peyton Barber has 143 yards on 37 carries (28.6 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Henry Ruggs III has 348 yards on 17 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 28 times and put up 69.6 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Denver has allowed two players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Broncos have given up a touchdown pass to seven players this season.
- Denver hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||222.8 (5)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||85.4 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||292.4 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (5)|
|Points/Game Allowed||15.2 (2)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.