Best Player Props for Bryan Edwards: Week 5 Las Vegas Raiders vs. Chicago Bears
Bookmakers have listed plenty of player props for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Bryan Edwards, who takes to the field at 4:05 PM ET broadcast on CBS.
Edwards’ Las Vegas Raiders (3-1) and the Chicago Bears (2-2) meet in Week 5 at Allegiant Stadium.
Player Props for Bryan Edwards
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Bryan Edwards’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Edwards Season Stats
- Edwards’ 11 grabs (on 17 targets) have led to 214 receiving yards (53.5 per game).
- This season, he ranks 116th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 58.
Edwards’ Notable Teammates
- Derek Carr leads his team with 1,399 passing yards (349.8 per game) and has a 64.1% completion percentage (109-of-170), throwing eight touchdown passes and three interceptions.
- Peyton Barber has 143 yards on 37 carries (35.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Henry Ruggs III has 14 catches on 25 targets for 297 yards with one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Chicago has allowed one player to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Bears have allowed one player to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Chicago hasn’t given up more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.3 (17)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.6 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.0 (14)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||350.0 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.8 (10)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!