Best Player Props for Bryan Edwards: Week 1 Las Vegas Raiders vs. Baltimore Ravens
There will be player prop bets available for Bryan Edwards before he hits the field for NFL action on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN.
Edwards and the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) hit the field against the Baltimore Ravens (0-0) in Week 1 at Allegiant Stadium.
Player Props for Bryan Edwards
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Bryan Edwards’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Edwards Season Stats
- Edwards collected 193 receiving yards on 11 catches with one touchdown last year, averaging 12.1 yards per game on 15 targets.
- Last year he was 236th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 80.
- He accounted for one of his team’s 48 touchdowns on offense last year, or 2.1%.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- Two players racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Baltimore last season.
- The Ravens gave up a touchdown pass to 23 players last season.
- Baltimore gave up two or more receiving touchdowns to four players last year.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||238.0 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||108.8 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||329.8 (7)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.2 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.9 (2)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.