Best Player Props for Brandon Bolden: Week 4 New England Patriots vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
There will be player prop betting options available for Brandon Bolden before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC.
Bolden and the New England Patriots (1-2) meet the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) in Week 4 at Gillette Stadium.
Player Props for Brandon Bolden
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Brandon Bolden’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bolden Season Stats
- Bolden has taken four carries for 4 yards (1.3 per game).
- He’s also tacked on three catches for 23 yards (7.7 per game).
- This season, he has racked up 15 yards after the catch, which ranks 221st among NFL pass-catchers.
Bolden’s Notable Teammates
- Mac Jones leads the team with 737 passing yards (245.7 yards per game) and has a 67.5% completion percentage this season (81-of-120) while throwing two touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Damien Harris has rushed for 176 yards on 45 carries (58.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Jakobi Meyers has been targeted 29 times and turned that into 176 yards (on 19 catches).
- This season Kendrick Bourne has caught nine passes on 14 targets for 123 yards and one touchdown, averaging 41.0 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Tampa Bay
- The Buccaneers defense hasn’t allowed a player to amass more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Tampa Bay has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to two players this season.
- The Buccaneers haven’t allowed an opposing player to score more than a rushing touchdown against them this season.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||348.7 (32)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||63.7 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.1 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||402.0 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.3 (28)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!