Best Player Props for Brandon Aiyuk: Week 5 San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals
There will be player prop bet markets available for Brandon Aiyuk ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX.
Aiyuk’s San Francisco 49ers (2-2) and the Arizona Cardinals (4-0) meet in a Week 5 matchup between NFC West foes at State Farm Stadium.
Player Props for Brandon Aiyuk
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Brandon Aiyuk’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Aiyuk Season Stats
- Aiyuk has totaled 58 receiving yards (14.5 per game) and one touchdown, reeling in six balls on 11 targets.
- This season, he ranks 271st among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with eight.
- He has accounted for 7.7% of his team’s 13 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Aiyuk’s Notable Teammates
- Jimmy Garoppolo has thrown for 925 yards while completing 66.1% of his passes (78-of-118), with five touchdowns and two interceptions this year (231.3 yards per game).
- Elijah Mitchell has rushed for 146 yards on 36 carries (36.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Deebo Samuel has been targeted 43 times, recording 490 yards on 28 catches, including three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- Arizona has allowed three players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Seven players have caught a touchdown against the Cardinals this season.
- Arizona has allowed two or more receiving touchdowns to two players this season.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||240.3 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||135.8 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||357.3 (15)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.3 (9)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!