Best Player Props for Brandon Aiyuk: Week 4 San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks
Oddsmakers have listed plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Brandon Aiyuk, who takes to the field at 4:05 PM ET broadcast on FOX.
NFC West rivals meet in Week 4 when Aiyuk and the San Francisco 49ers (2-1) take the field against the Seattle Seahawks (1-2) at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Player Props for Brandon Aiyuk
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Brandon Aiyuk’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Aiyuk Season Stats
- Aiyuk’s stat line this year features five grabs for 43 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 14.3 yards per game, and has been targeted eight times.
- He ranks 273rd in the NFL with seven total yards after the catch.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
Aiyuk’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Jimmy Garoppolo has put up 760 passing yards (253.3 yards per game) while going 64-for-95 (67.4% completion percentage) and throwing four touchdowns and one interception.
- Elijah Mitchell has rushed for 146 yards on 36 carries (48.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Deebo Samuel has 20 catches on 30 targets for 334 yards with one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Seattle
- Seattle has allowed three players to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Seahawks have allowed a touchdown pass to six players this season.
- Seattle has given up two or more receiving touchdowns to one player this season.
Seattle Seahawks Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.0 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||155.0 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||440.3 (32)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.3 (21)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.