Best Player Props for Brandon Aiyuk: Week 1 San Francisco 49ers vs. Detroit Lions
Before Brandon Aiyuk hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
Aiyuk’s San Francisco 49ers (0-0) and the Detroit Lions (0-0) face off in a Week 1 matchup from Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Player Props for Brandon Aiyuk
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Brandon Aiyuk’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Aiyuk Season Stats
- Aiyuk reeled in 60 passes for 748 yards last season, the team-high amongst current 49ers, and scored five touchdowns. He was targeted 96 times and averaged 53.4 yards per game.
- He racked up 289 yards after the catch last year, 58th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He scored seven combined touchdowns last year, 15.9% of his team’s 44 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- Detroit allowed more than 100 receiving yards to six players last season.
- The Lions allowed 25 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Detroit allowed just two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Detroit Lions Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||297.1 (30)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.5 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||134.9 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||419.8 (32)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.3 (31)|
|Points/Game Allowed||32.4 (32)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!