Best Player Props for Brandin Cooks: Week 5 Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots
Before Brandin Cooks hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props.
Cooks and the Houston Texans (1-3) play the New England Patriots (1-3) in Week 5 at NRG Stadium.
Player Props for Brandin Cooks
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Brandin Cooks’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cooks Season Stats
- Cooks’ 369 receiving yards (92.3 per game) lead all receivers on the Texans. He’s been targeted 39 times and has registered 28 receptions and one touchdown.
- This season, he has racked up 70 yards after the catch, which ranks 91st among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 12.5% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Cooks’ Notable Teammates
- Davis Mills has passed for 357 yards while completing 56.7% of his throws (38-of-67), with two touchdowns and five interceptions (89.3 yards per game).
- Mark Ingram II has 171 yards on 52 carries (42.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Pharaoh Brown has 73 yards on five catches. He has been targeted eight times and averages 18.3 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. New England
- New England’s defense hasn’t allowed a player to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Patriots have given up a touchdown pass to four players this season.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against New England this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||202.3 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.5 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||121.8 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||306.8 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.1 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||17.5 (6)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.