Best Player Props for Brandin Cooks: Week 4 Houston Texans vs. Buffalo Bills
Before placing any bets on Brandin Cooks’ player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Cooks and the Houston Texans (1-2) take the field against the Buffalo Bills (2-1) in Week 4 at Highmark Stadium.
Player Props for Brandin Cooks
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Brandin Cooks’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cooks Season Stats
- Cooks has hauled in 23 balls, with a team-high 322 receiving yards plus one touchdown. He has been targeted 32 times, and is averaging 107.3 yards per game.
- He ranks 30th in the NFL with 118 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 12.5% of his team’s eight offensive TDs.
Cooks’ Notable Teammates
- Davis Mills has passed for 270 yards while completing 58.7% of his passes (27-of-46), with two touchdowns and one interception this year (90.0 yards per game).
- Mark Ingram II has rushed for 147 yards on 46 carries (49.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Pharaoh Brown’s stat line this year shows four catches for 67 yards. He averages 22.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted six times.
Player Performance vs. Buffalo
- Buffalo’s defense hasn’t allowed a player to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Bills have given up a touchdown pass to six players this season.
- Buffalo has given up at least two receiving touchdowns to one player this season.
Buffalo Bills Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||194.0 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.8 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||74.7 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.3 (5)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||252.7 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.6 (3)|
|Points/Game Allowed||14.7 (4)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.