Best Player Props for Benny Snell Jr.: Week 1 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Buffalo Bills
There will be player prop bet markets available for Benny Snell Jr. ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Snell’s Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) and the Buffalo Bills (0-0) meet in Week 1 at Highmark Stadium.
Player Props for Benny Snell Jr.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Benny Snell Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Snell Season Stats
- Last year Snell rushed for 368 yards on 111 attempts (23.0 yards per game) with four touchdowns.
- Snell was 43rd in rushing yards after contact last year with 208, thanks in part to six broken tackles.
- Last year Snell took 111 attempts for 368 rushing yards (23.0 per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- Last year he was 221st among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 88.
- He accounted for four of his team’s 47 touchdowns on offense last year, or 8.5%.
Player Performance vs. Buffalo
- No players put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Bills last season.
- 13 players ran for at least a touchdown against Buffalo last season.
- Just three players ran for more than a touchdown against the Bills last year.
Buffalo Bills Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.6 (13)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.6 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||352.5 (14)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.4 (16)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.