Best Player Props for Ben Roethlisberger: Week 5 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Ben Roethlisberger for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) meet the Denver Broncos (3-1) in Week 5 at Heinz Field.
Player Props for Ben Roethlisberger
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ben Roethlisberger’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Roethlisberger Season Stats
- Roethlisberger leads Pittsburgh with 1,033 passing yards (258.3 per game) and has a 64.1% completion percentage this year (109-of-170) while throwing four touchdowns and four interceptions.
- Roethlisberger ranks 18th in the NFL with 485 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He also has 10 rushing yards on five carries, averaging 2.5 yards per game.
- He has accounted for 66.7% of his team’s six offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
Roethlisberger’s Notable Teammates
- Najee Harris has run for 185 yards on 55 carries (46.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has 26 catches for 178 yards (44.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Diontae Johnson has been targeted 35 times and chipped in with 233 yards (on 23 catches) with two touchdowns.
- Chase Claypool has collected 211 yards on 15 receptions, averaging 52.8 yards per game on 29 targets.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Denver has allowed one player to put up more than 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- Two players have thrown for at least two touchdowns in a game against Denver this season.
- No opposing quarterback has thrown for at least three touchdowns in a game against the Broncos this season.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||215.3 (6)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.1 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||70.0 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.5 (5)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||267.8 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||12.3 (2)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.