Best Player Props for Ben Roethlisberger: Week 1 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Buffalo Bills
Ben Roethlisberger will have several player prop betting options available when he hits the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Roethlisberger’s Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) and the Buffalo Bills (0-0) square off in Week 1 at Highmark Stadium.
Player Props for Ben Roethlisberger
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ben Roethlisberger’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Roethlisberger Season Stats
- Roethlisberger’s previous season stat line featured 3,803 passing yards (237.7 per game) while going 399-for-608 (65.6% completion percentage) with 33 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- Roethlisberger racked up 1,850 air yards on completed passes last year, 17th in the NFL.
- Roethlisberger collected five yards after contact as a rusher last year.
- He scored 33 combined touchdowns last year, 70.2% of his team’s 47 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Buffalo
- Buffalo allowed more than 300 passing yards to eight players last season.
- Buffalo allowed at least two touchdown passes to 13 opposing quarterbacks last season.
- Six players threw for at least three touchdowns in a game against the Bills last year.
Buffalo Bills Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.6 (13)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.6 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||352.5 (14)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.4 (16)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!