Best Player Props for Baker Mayfield: Week 6 Cleveland Browns vs. Arizona Cardinals
Oddsmakers have posted player prop betting options for Baker Mayfield ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET airing on FOX.
This Week 6 matchup sees Mayfield’s Cleveland Browns (3-2) hit the field against the Arizona Cardinals (5-0) at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Player Props for Baker Mayfield
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Baker Mayfield’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mayfield Season Stats
- Mayfield has passed for 1,240 yards (248.0 per game) while completing 66.9% of his passes (97-for-145), with four touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Mayfield has racked up 567 air yards on completed passes, to rank 25th in the NFL.
- He has added 67 rushing yards (13.4 ypg) on 17 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Mayfield has collected eight yards after contact as a rusher this season.
- He has scored five combined touchdowns this season, 31.2% of his team’s 16 offensive TDs.
Mayfield’s Notable Teammates
- So far this year Nick Chubb has rushed for 523 yards on 90 carries (104.6 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- David Njoku has also contributed with 260 yards on 14 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 17 times and averages 52.0 receiving yards per game this year.
- Kareem Hunt has 17 catches on 21 targets for 149 yards, for an average of 29.8 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- Two players have registered more than 300 passing yards in a game against Arizona this season.
- Three players have thrown for two or more touchdowns in a game against Arizona this season.
- The Cardinals have allowed two players to throw for three or more touchdowns in a game this season.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||230.6 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||139.0 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||353.4 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (14)|
|Points/Game Allowed||19.0 (6)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.