Best Player Props for Baker Mayfield: Week 1 Cleveland Browns vs. Kansas City Chiefs
Before placing any wagers on Baker Mayfield’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
A Week 1 matchup sees Mayfield’s Cleveland Browns (0-0) take the field against the Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Player Props for Baker Mayfield
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Baker Mayfield’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mayfield Season Stats
- Mayfield completed 62.8% of his passes to throw for 3,563 yards and 26 touchdowns last season.
- Mayfield was 11th in the NFL with 2,203 air yards on completed passes last season.
- He also tacked on 165 rushing yards on 54 carries with one touchdown, averaging 10.3 yards per game.
- Mayfield stayed on his feet for 21 rushing yards after contact last year.
- He scored 27 combined touchdowns last year, 56.2% of his team’s 48 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- Kansas City allowed nine players to put up more than 300 passing yards in a game last season.
- 14 players threw for two or more touchdowns in a game against Kansas City last season.
- The Chiefs allowed six players to throw for three or more touchdowns in a game last year.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||248.0 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.1 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.3 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.6 (10)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.