Best Player Props for Austin Ekeler: Week 6 Los Angeles Chargers vs. Baltimore Ravens
Oddsmakers have posted player prop bets for Austin Ekeler ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
Ekeler’s Los Angeles Chargers (4-1) and the Baltimore Ravens (4-1) square off in a Week 6 matchup from M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Player Props for Austin Ekeler
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Austin Ekeler’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ekeler Season Stats
- Ekeler has taken 67 carries for a team-leading 349 rushing yards (69.8 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Ekeler has stayed on his feet for 131 rushing yards after contact this season, sixth in the league.
- He’s also tacked on 23 catches for 194 yards (38.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- He ranks 11th in the NFL with 178 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 38.9% of his team’s 18 offensive touchdowns this season, with seven total.
Ekeler’s Notable Teammates
- Justin Herbert leads his team with 1,576 passing yards (315.2 per game) and has a 67.1% completion percentage (139-of-207), throwing 13 touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 60 rushing yards on 19 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 12.0 yards per game.
- Herbert has run for 60 yards on 19 carries (12.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Mike Williams’ 31 receptions on 51 targets this year have turned into 471 yards and six touchdowns.
- Keenan Allen has racked up 369 yards on 34 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 73.8 yards per game on 53 targets.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- The Ravens have given up more than 100 yards on the ground to only one player this season.
- Baltimore has allowed five players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The Ravens have allowed just one player to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||315.0 (29)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.3 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.2 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (15)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.6 (24)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.6 (30)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.4 (14)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!