Best Player Props for Austin Ekeler: Week 1 Los Angeles Chargers vs. Washington Football Team
Bookmakers have posted player props for Austin Ekeler ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
A Week 1 matchup sees Ekeler’s Los Angeles Chargers (0-0) play the Washington Football Team (0-0) at FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
Player Props for Austin Ekeler
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Austin Ekeler’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ekeler Season Stats
- A season ago Ekeler picked up 530 rushing yards (53.0 per game) with one touchdown. He added 54 catches for 403 yards (40.3 per game) and two receiving touchdowns.
- Ekeler stayed on his feet for 257 rushing yards after contact last season, 37th in the NFL.
- Ekeler took 116 attempts for 530 rushing yards a season ago (53.0 per game) and scored one touchdown. He also caught 54 passes for 403 yards (40.3 per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- He racked up 473 yards after the catch last year, 11th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for 7.0% of his team’s 43 offensive touchdowns last season, with three total.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- The Football Team gave up more than 100 yards on the ground to only two players last season.
- Washington allowed 14 players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them last season.
- The Football Team allowed just three players to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them last year.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.1 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.8 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||304.6 (2)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.6 (4)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!