Best Player Props for Antonio Gibson: Week 5 Washington Football Team vs. New Orleans Saints
Sportsbooks have posted plenty of player props for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Antonio Gibson, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS.
This Week 5 matchup sees Gibson’s Washington Football Team (2-2) square off against the New Orleans Saints (2-2) at FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
Player Props for Antonio Gibson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Antonio Gibson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Gibson Season Stats
- Gibson has picked up a team-high 253 rushing yards (63.3 per game) and scored one touchdown.
- Gibson has racked up 121 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to five broken tackles), which is 10th among qualified runners.
- He’s also tacked on eight catches for 107 yards (26.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season, he has racked up 115 yards after the catch, which ranks 28th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 18.2% of his team’s 11 offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Gibson’s Notable Teammates
- Taylor Heinicke has passed for 960 yards this season, while completing 69.5% of his passes (82-of-118) with eight touchdowns and three interceptions (240.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 20 times for 87 yards and one touchdown, averaging 21.8 yards per game.
- Heinicke has 87 yards on 20 carries (21.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Terry McLaurin’s stat line this year shows 25 catches for 354 yards and three touchdowns. He puts up 88.5 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 38 times.
- J.D. McKissic is averaging 35.5 yards per game, racking up 12 receptions (14 targets) for 142 yards and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- One player has picked up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Saints this season.
- New Orleans has allowed three players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- One player has rushed for more than a touchdown against the Saints this season.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||294.5 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||66.0 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.1 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||349.3 (11)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||17.3 (5)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!