Best Player Props for Antonio Gibson: Week 4 Washington Football Team vs. Atlanta Falcons
Antonio Gibson will have several player prop bet markets available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Gibson’s Washington Football Team (1-2) and the Atlanta Falcons (1-2) go toe-to-toe in a Week 4 matchup from Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Player Props for Antonio Gibson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Antonio Gibson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Gibson Season Stats
- Gibson has run for a team-high 190 yards on 45 attempts (63.3 yards per game) and zero touchdowns.
- He’s also caught six passes for 95 yards (31.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season, he has racked up 100 yards after the catch, which ranks 44th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 14.3% of his team’s seven offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Gibson’s Notable Teammates
- Taylor Heinicke has passed for 670 yards while completing 69.4% of his throws (59-of-85), with five touchdowns and three interceptions (223.3 yards per game). He also has 15 carries for 44 yards and one touchdown, averaging 14.7 yards per game.
- So far this year Heinicke has racked up 44 yards on 15 carries (14.7 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Terry McLaurin’s stat line this year shows 19 catches for 231 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 77.0 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 25 times.
- This season Logan Thomas has caught 12 passes on 14 targets for 117 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 39.0 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- No players have racked up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Falcons this season.
- One player has run for at least a touchdown against Atlanta this season.
- The Falcons haven’t allowed an opposing player to score two or more rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Atlanta Falcons Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.7 (17)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||118.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||373.7 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||31.3 (30)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.