Best Player Props for Antonio Brown: Week 5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Miami Dolphins
Sportsbooks have listed plenty of player props for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Antonio Brown, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS.
Brown’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1) and the Miami Dolphins (1-3) hit the field in Week 5 at Raymond James Stadium.
Player Props for Antonio Brown
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Antonio Brown’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brown Season Stats
- Brown’s 13 receptions have gotten him 201 yards (50.3 per game) and one touchdown. He has been targeted 21 times.
- This season, he ranks 152nd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 43.
- He has accounted for 7.7% of his team’s 13 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Brown’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Tom Brady has racked up 1,356 passing yards (339.0 yards per game) while going 119-for-184 (64.7% completion percentage) and throwing 10 touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Leonard Fournette has recorded 183 yards on 44 carries (45.8 yards per game) this year. He also has 15 catches for 124 yards (31.0 per game).
- Chris Godwin has hauled in 22 catches for 296 yards (74.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Miami hasn’t given up more than 100 receiving yards to an opposing player this season.
- Three players have hauled in a touchdown against the Dolphins this season.
- Miami hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Miami Dolphins Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.5 (18)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||136.8 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||388.3 (24)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.3 (25)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!