Best Player Props for Anthony Miller: Week 4 Houston Texans vs. Buffalo Bills
Anthony Miller has player prop bet markets available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
This Week 4 matchup sees Miller’s Houston Texans (1-2) play the Buffalo Bills (2-1) at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Player Props for Anthony Miller
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Anthony Miller’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Miller Season Stats
- Miller has hauled in four passes (six targets) for 20 yards (6.7 per game) and has one touchdown this year.
- This season, he ranks 294th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with four.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s eight touchdowns on offense this season, or 12.5%.
Miller’s Notable Teammates
- Davis Mills has passed for 270 yards while completing 58.7% of his throws (27-of-46), with two touchdowns and one interception (90.0 yards per game).
- Mark Ingram II has recorded 147 yards on 46 carries (49.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Brandin Cooks has been targeted 32 times, recording 322 yards on 23 catches, including one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Buffalo
- No player has recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Buffalo this season.
- The Bills have allowed six players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Buffalo has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Buffalo Bills Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||194.0 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.8 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||74.7 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.3 (5)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||252.7 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.6 (3)|
|Points/Game Allowed||14.7 (4)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!