Best Player Props for Anthony Firkser: Week 1 Tennessee Titans vs. Arizona Cardinals
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Anthony Firkser for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Firkser and the Tennessee Titans (0-0) square off against the Arizona Cardinals (0-0) in Week 1 at Nissan Stadium.
Player Props for Anthony Firkser
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Anthony Firkser’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Firkser Season Stats
- Firkser hauled in 39 passes on 53 targets for 387 yards and one touchdown last year, averaging 24.2 yards per game.
- He was 161st in the NFL with 143 total yards after the catch last year.
- He scored one touchdown last year, 1.7% of his team’s 59 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- Arizona allowed eight players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Cardinals allowed 23 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Arizona allowed four players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.8 (14)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.5 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||351.9 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (8)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.9 (12)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.