Best Player Props for Andy Isabella: Week 1 Arizona Cardinals vs. Tennessee Titans
Andy Isabella will have several player prop bets available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Isabella and the Arizona Cardinals (0-0) take the field against the Tennessee Titans (0-0) in Week 1 at Nissan Stadium.
Player Props for Andy Isabella
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Andy Isabella’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Isabella Season Stats
- Isabella tacked on 224 receiving yards on 21 grabswith two touchdowns last season. He was targeted 35 times and averaged 14.0 yards per game.
- Last year he was 232nd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 82.
- He accounted for 4.1% of his team’s 49 offensive touchdowns last year, with two total.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- Tennessee allowed more than 100 receiving yards to 11 players last season.
- The Titans gave up a touchdown pass to 30 players last season.
- Only three players caught more than one touchdown pass against Tennessee last year.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||287.1 (28)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||120.8 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||398.3 (28)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.4 (24)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.