Best Player Props for Andy Dalton: Week 1 Chicago Bears vs. Los Angeles Rams
There will be player prop bets available for Andy Dalton ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC.
A Week 1 matchup sees Dalton’s Chicago Bears (0-0) take on the Los Angeles Rams (0-0) at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Player Props for Andy Dalton
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Andy Dalton’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Dalton Season Stats
- Last season Dalton put up 2,170 yards (144.7 per game), a 64.9% completion percentage (216-of-333), 14 touchdowns, and only eight interceptions.
- Last season Dalton was 30th in the NFL in air yards on completed passes, with 1,127.
- Dalton racked up 13 rushing yards after contact last season.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Six players posted more than 300 passing yards in a game against Los Angeles last season.
- Los Angeles allowed seven players to throw at least two touchdowns in a game last season.
- Just two players threw for at least three touchdowns in a game against the Rams last year.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.6 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.2 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||91.3 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||281.9 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.6 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.5 (1)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!