Best Player Props for Amon-Ra St. Brown: Week 5 Detroit Lions vs. Minnesota Vikings
Before placing any bets on Amon-Ra St. Brown’s player prop bets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
NFC North opponents square off in Week 5 when St.Brown’s Detroit Lions (0-4) take the field against the Minnesota Vikings (1-3) at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Player Props for Amon-Ra St. Brown
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Amon-Ra St. Brown’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
St.Brown Season Stats
- St.Brown has contributed with 12 grabs for 113 yards this year. He has been targeted 18 times and averages 28.3 receiving yards per game.
- He ranks 145th in the NFL with 47 total yards after the catch.
St.Brown’s Notable Teammates
- This campaign, Jared Goff has recorded 1,100 passing yards (275.0 yards per game) while completing 110 of 161 passes (68.3% completion percentage), with seven touchdowns and two interceptions. He has added 72 rushing yards on 11 carries, averaging 18.0 yards per game.
- Jamaal Williams has 187 yards on 42 carries (46.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has 13 catches for 93 yards (23.3 ypg).
- T.J. Hockenson’s stat line this year shows 22 catches for 215 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 53.8 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 30 times.
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- One player has put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Minnesota this season.
- Eight players have caught a touchdown against the Vikings this season.
- Minnesota has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Minnesota Vikings Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||278.5 (22)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.7 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||135.5 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (28)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.0 (25)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.5 (28)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.0 (11)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!