Best Player Props for Amon-Ra St. Brown: Week 4 Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Amon-Ra St. Brown for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
St.Brown’s Detroit Lions (0-3) and the Chicago Bears (1-2) square off in a Week 4 matchup between NFC North opponents at Soldier Field.
Player Props for Amon-Ra St. Brown
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Amon-Ra St. Brown’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
St.Brown Season Stats
- St.Brown’s six receptions have yielded 43 yards (14.3 ypg). He’s been targeted 10 times.
- This season, he ranks 139th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 43.
St.Brown’s Notable Teammates
- Jared Goff leads his team with 801 passing yards (267.0 per game) and has a 69.9% completion percentage (86-of-123), throwing five touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 64 rushing yards on eight carries, averaging 21.3 yards per game.
- D’Andre Swift has compiled 123 yards on 33 carries (41.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has 19 catches for 166 yards (55.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- T.J. Hockenson has 173 yards on 18 catches and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 21 times and put up 57.7 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- No player has collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Chicago this season.
- The Bears have allowed one player to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Chicago this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.0 (13)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.9 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.3 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||350.7 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.7 (19)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!