Best Player Props for Amari Cooper: Week 5 Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants
There will be player prop bet markets available for Amari Cooper ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX.
NFC East rivals hit the field in Week 5 when Cooper and the Dallas Cowboys (3-1) meet the New York Giants (1-3) at AT&T Stadium.
Player Props for Amari Cooper
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Amari Cooper’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cooper Season Stats
- Cooper has put up 258 yards (on 22 catches) with three touchdowns. He’s been targeted 29 times, and is averaging 64.5 yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 64 yards after the catch, which ranks 97th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 20.0% of his team’s 15 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
Cooper’s Notable Teammates
- Dak Prescott has thrown for 1,066 yards while completing 75.2% of his passes (100-of-133), with 10 touchdowns and two interceptions this year (266.5 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 17 times for 54 yards, averaging 13.5 yards per game.
- Ezekiel Elliott has rushed for 342 yards on 64 carries (85.5 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground this year.
- CeeDee Lamb has 264 yards on 20 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 32 times and put up 66.0 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. New York
- New York has allowed more than 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- The Giants have allowed four players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- New York hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch more than one touchdown pass against it this season.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||269.5 (19)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.8 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||382.0 (22)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.8 (16)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.