Best Player Props for Amari Cooper: Week 4 Dallas Cowboys vs. Carolina Panthers
Bookmakers have posted plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Amari Cooper, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX.
This Week 4 matchup sees Cooper’s Dallas Cowboys (2-1) play the Carolina Panthers (3-0) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Player Props for Amari Cooper
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Amari Cooper’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cooper Season Stats
- Cooper has 189 yards receiving on 19 catches (25 targets) with two touchdowns this season, averaging 63.0 yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 123rd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 48.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 20.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
Cooper’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Dak Prescott has collected 878 passing yards (292.7 yards per game) while completing 86 of 111 passes (77.5% completion percentage), with six touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Ezekiel Elliott has rushed for 199 yards on 44 carries (66.3 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has seven catches for 53 yards (17.7 per game).
- CeeDee Lamb has hauled in 18 catches for 251 yards (83.7 yards per game) and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Carolina
- Carolina has allowed one player to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Panthers have given up a touchdown pass to three players this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Carolina this season.
Carolina Panthers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||179.0 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.2 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||45.0 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||2.6 (1)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||191.0 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.4 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||10.0 (2)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.