Best Player Props for Alvin Kamara: Week 5 New Orleans Saints vs. Washington Football Team
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Alvin Kamara and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Kamara and the New Orleans Saints (2-2) take the field against the Washington Football Team (2-2) in Week 5 at FedExField.
Player Props for Alvin Kamara
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Alvin Kamara’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kamara Season Stats
- Kamara has carried the ball 78 times for a team-high 297 yards (74.3 per game).
- Kamara has stayed on his feet for 68 rushing yards after contact this season, 21st in the league.
- He’s also caught 10 passes for 62 yards (15.5 per game) with two touchdowns.
- This season, he ranks 107th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 61.
- He has accounted for 16.7% of his team’s 12 offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Kamara’s Notable Teammates
- Jameis Winston leads his team with 613 passing yards (153.3 per game) and has a 64.0% completion percentage (55-of-86), throwing eight touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 60 rushing yards on 14 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 15.0 yards per game.
- Taysom Hill has run for 77 yards on 16 carries (19.3 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Deonte Harris has been targeted 15 times and turned that into 164 yards (on 11 catches) and one touchdown.
- This season Marquez Callaway is averaging 34.3 yards per game, with nine catches (on 13 targets) for 137 yards and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- No players have racked up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Football Team this season.
- Three players have run for at least a touchdown against Washington this season.
- No players have rushed for more than a touchdown against the Football Team this season.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.0 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.4 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||118.5 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||417.5 (29)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||30.5 (30)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!