Best Player Props for Alvin Kamara: Week 1 New Orleans Saints vs. Green Bay Packers
There will be player prop betting options available for Alvin Kamara ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX.
A Week 1 matchup sees Kamara’s New Orleans Saints (0-0) hit the field against the Green Bay Packers (0-0) at Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Player Props for Alvin Kamara
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Alvin Kamara’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kamara Season Stats
- Kamara ran for 932 yards on 187 carries (62.1 yards per game) and 16 touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 50.4 receiving yards per game, grabbing 83 passes for 756 yards and five touchdowns.
- Kamara stayed on his feet for 406 rushing yards after contact last year, 14th in the league.
- He racked up 731 yards after the catch last year, first among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for 36.2% of his team’s 58 offensive touchdowns last season, with 21 total.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- Four players recorded more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Packers last season.
- Green Bay allowed at least one rushing touchdown to 14 players last season.
- Just two players rushed for more than a touchdown against the Packers last year.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||237.1 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.8 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||334.0 (9)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (13)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.