Best Player Props for Allen Robinson II: Week 6 Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Allen Robinson II for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Robinson and the Chicago Bears (3-2) are set for an NFC North matchup in Week 6 against the Green Bay Packers (4-1) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Player Props for Allen Robinson II
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Allen Robinson II’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Robinson Season Stats
- Robinson has caught 17 passes on 29 targets for 181 yards and one touchdown, averaging 36.2 yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 136th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 55.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s eight touchdowns on offense this season, or 12.5%.
Robinson’s Notable Teammates
- Justin Fields leads the team with 458 passing yards (91.6 yards per game) and has a 51.4% completion percentage this year (37-of-72) while throwing one touchdown with two interceptions. He also has 59 rushing yards on 20 carries with one touchdown, averaging 11.8 yards per game.
- David Montgomery has rushed for 309 yards on 69 carries (61.8 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Darnell Mooney has hauled in 20 catches for 261 yards (52.2 yards per game).
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- Three players have collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Green Bay this season.
- The Packers have allowed seven players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Green Bay has allowed two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||233.4 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||102.2 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (15)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||322.6 (6)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.4 (19)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.