Best Player Props for Allen Robinson II: Week 5 Chicago Bears vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Allen Robinson II for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Robinson and the Chicago Bears (2-2) play the Las Vegas Raiders (3-1) in Week 5 at Allegiant Stadium.
Player Props for Allen Robinson II
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Allen Robinson II’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Robinson Season Stats
- Robinson has totaled 149 receiving yards (37.3 per game) and one touchdown, reeling in 13 passes on 24 targets.
- This season, he has racked up 70 yards after the catch, which ranks 91st among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 16.7% of his team’s six offensive TDs.
Robinson’s Notable Teammates
- Justin Fields leads his team with 347 passing yards (86.8 per game) and has a 48.1% completion percentage (25-of-52), throwing zero touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 55 rushing yards on 17 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 13.8 yards per game.
- David Montgomery has rushed for 309 yards on 69 carries (77.3 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Darnell Mooney has been targeted 26 times, recording 226 yards on 17 catches.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- Las Vegas has allowed two players to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Raiders have allowed eight players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Las Vegas hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||241.8 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.1 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||132.3 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.9 (29)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||361.8 (19)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.0 (19)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!