Best Player Props for Allen Robinson II: Week 4 Chicago Bears vs. Detroit Lions
Before placing any bets on Allen Robinson II’s player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Robinson’s Chicago Bears (1-2) and the Detroit Lions (0-3) square off in a Week 4 matchup between NFC North opponents at Soldier Field.
Player Props for Allen Robinson II
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Allen Robinson II’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Robinson Season Stats
- Robinson’s 10 grabs have turned into 86 yards (28.7 ypg) and one touchdown. He’s been targeted 21 times.
- He ranks 101st in the NFL with 60 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 33.3% of his team’s three offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Robinson’s Notable Teammates
- Andy Dalton has passed for 262 yards while completing 73.5% of his throws (36-of-49), with one touchdown and one interception (87.3 yards per game). He’s also rushed four times for 38 yards, averaging 12.7 yards per game.
- David Montgomery has 203 yards on 46 carries (67.7 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. He also has six catches for 49 yards (16.3 ypg).
- Darnell Mooney has 12 catches for 101 yards this year. He has been targeted 19 times and averages 33.7 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- Detroit’s defense hasn’t allowed a player to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Lions have allowed five players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Detroit this season.
Detroit Lions Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||287.0 (24)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||10.3 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||114.3 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||384.0 (22)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||7.0 (29)|
|Points/Game Allowed||31.7 (31)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.