Best Player Props for Allen Robinson II: Week 2 Chicago Bears vs. Cincinnati Bengals
There will be player prop betting options available for Allen Robinson II before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Robinson’s Chicago Bears (0-1) and the Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) take the field in Week 2 at Soldier Field.
Player Props for Allen Robinson II
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Allen Robinson II’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Robinson Season Stats
- Last season Robinson was the most prolific pass-catcher among the current Bears. The -year man was targeted 151 times and recorded 102 catches for 1,250 yards (78.1 ypg) with six touchdowns.
- He racked up 319 yards after the catch last year, 47th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He scored six combined touchdowns last season, 15.8% of his team’s 38 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Cincinnati
- Cincinnati allowed four players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Bengals allowed a touchdown pass to 18 players last season.
- Cincinnati allowed two or more receiving touchdowns to just one player last year.
Cincinnati Bengals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.4 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||148.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.1 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.2 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.5 (22)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.