Best Player Props for Allen Robinson II: Week 1 Chicago Bears vs. Los Angeles Rams
Sportsbooks have listed plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Allen Robinson II, who takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET broadcast on NBC.
Robinson’s Chicago Bears (0-0) and the Los Angeles Rams (0-0) hit the field in Week 1 at SoFi Stadium.
Player Props for Allen Robinson II
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Allen Robinson II’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Robinson Season Stats
- Robinson averaged 78.1 yards on 6.4 receptions per game and racked up six receiving touchdowns last season.
- Last year he was 47th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 319.
- He accounted for 15.8% of his team’s 38 offensive touchdowns last year, with six total.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Five players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Los Angeles last season.
- The Rams allowed 18 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Just one player caught more than one touchdown pass against Los Angeles last year.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.6 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.2 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||91.3 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||281.9 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.6 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.5 (1)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!