Best Player Props for Allen Lazard: Week 6 Green Bay Packers vs. Chicago Bears
There will be player prop betting options available for Allen Lazard before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
NFC North opponents meet in Week 6 when Lazard and the Green Bay Packers (4-1) take on the Chicago Bears (3-2) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Player Props for Allen Lazard
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Allen Lazard’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lazard Season Stats
- Lazard has 97 yards receiving on seven catches (10 targets) this season, averaging 19.4 yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 173rd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 38.
Lazard’s Notable Teammates
- Aaron Rodgers has passed for 1,241 yards while completing 65.6% of his passes (107-of-163), with 10 touchdowns and three interceptions this year (248.2 yards per game).
- Aaron Jones has 309 yards on 70 carries (61.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has 17 catches for 132 yards (26.4 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Davante Adams’ stat line this year shows 42 catches for 579 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 115.8 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 61 times.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Chicago has allowed more than 100 receiving yards to just one player this season.
- The Bears have allowed a touchdown pass to two players this season.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Chicago this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||255.8 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||103.8 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||331.8 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (13)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.0 (7)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.