Best Player Props for Allen Lazard: Week 5 Green Bay Packers vs. Cincinnati Bengals
There will be player prop bet markets available for Allen Lazard ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Lazard and the Green Bay Packers (3-1) take the field against the Cincinnati Bengals (3-1) in Week 5 at Paul Brown Stadium.
Player Props for Allen Lazard
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Allen Lazard’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lazard Season Stats
- Lazard has totaled 91 yards on five catches this season, averaging 22.8 yards per game on eight targets.
- This season, he has racked up 38 yards after the catch, which ranks 159th among NFL pass-catchers.
Lazard’s Notable Teammates
- This season, Aaron Rodgers has collected 897 passing yards (224.3 yards per game) while completing 80 of 124 passes (64.5% completion percentage), with eight touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Aaron Jones has 206 yards on 56 carries (51.5 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has 13 catches for 126 yards (31.5 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Davante Adams has 31 catches for 373 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 45 times and put up 93.3 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Cincinnati
- Two players have racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Cincinnati this season.
- Seven players have caught a touchdown against the Bengals this season.
- Cincinnati has allowed two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Cincinnati Bengals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||250.0 (14)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.5 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||323.0 (7)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.1 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.8 (8)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!