Best Player Props for Allen Lazard: Week 1 Green Bay Packers vs. New Orleans Saints
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Allen Lazard for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Lazard’s Green Bay Packers (0-0) and the New Orleans Saints (0-0) take the field in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
Player Props for Allen Lazard
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Allen Lazard’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lazard Season Stats
- Lazard’s stat line last year showed 33 catches for 451 yards and three touchdowns. He averaged 45.1 yards per game and was targeted 46 times.
- Last year he was 110th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 195.
- He accounted for three of his team’s 64 touchdowns on offense last year, or 4.7%.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- New Orleans gave up more than 100 receiving yards to four players last season.
- 26 players hauled in a touchdown against the Saints last season.
- Just two players hauled in more than one touchdown pass against New Orleans last year.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||234.9 (7)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.9 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||310.9 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (5)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!