Best Player Props for Adam Trautman: Week 2 New Orleans Saints vs. Carolina Panthers
There will be player prop bets available for Adam Trautman ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
NFC South foes square off in Week 2 when Trautman and the New Orleans Saints (1-0) meet the Carolina Panthers (1-0) at Bank of America Stadium.
Player Props for Adam Trautman
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Adam Trautman’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Trautman Season Stats
- Trautman caught 15 passes on 16 targets for 171 yards and one touchdown last season, averaging 10.7 yards per game.
- Last year he was 185th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 117.
- He scored one touchdown last year, 1.7% of his team’s 58 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Carolina
- 10 players put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Carolina last season.
- The Panthers allowed a touchdown pass to 15 players last season.
- Carolina allowed only one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Carolina Panthers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||251.5 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||121.0 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (27)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||360.1 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.1 (18)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.