Best Player Props for Adam Trautman: Week 1 New Orleans Saints vs. Green Bay Packers
There will be player prop bets available for Adam Trautman before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX.
Trautman and the New Orleans Saints (0-0) take on the Green Bay Packers (0-0) in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
Player Props for Adam Trautman
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Adam Trautman’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Trautman Season Stats
- Trautman caught 15 passes on 16 targets for 171 yards and one touchdown last year, averaging 10.7 yards per game.
- Last year he was 185th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 117.
- He accounted for 1.7% of his team’s 58 offensive touchdowns last year, with one total.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- Nine players racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Green Bay last season.
- 38 players caught a touchdown against the Packers last season.
- Green Bay allowed seven players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||237.1 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.8 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||334.0 (9)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (13)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!