Best Player Props for Adam Thielen: Week 1 Minnesota Vikings vs. Cincinnati Bengals
Adam Thielen will have several player prop betting options available when he hits the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Thielen and the Minnesota Vikings (0-0) square off against the Cincinnati Bengals (0-0) in Week 1 at Paul Brown Stadium.
Player Props for Adam Thielen
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Adam Thielen’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Thielen Season Stats
- Thielen tacked on 925 receiving yards on 74 grabswith 14 touchdowns last season. He was targeted 108 times and averaged 61.7 yards per game.
- He racked up 243 yards after the catch last season, 78th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for 25.5% of his team’s 55 offensive touchdowns last year, with 14 total.
Player Performance vs. Cincinnati
- Cincinnati allowed more than 100 receiving yards to four players last season.
- The Bengals allowed 18 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Cincinnati gave up at least two receiving touchdowns to only one player last year.
Cincinnati Bengals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.4 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||148.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.1 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.2 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.5 (22)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.