Best Player Props for Adam Humphries: Week 2 Washington Football Team vs. New York Giants
Adam Humphries has player prop betting options available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Thursday at 8:20 PM ET airing on NFL Network.
NFC East opponents square off in Week 2 when Humphries’ Washington Football Team (0-1) hit the field against the New York Giants (0-1) at FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
Player Props for Adam Humphries
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Adam Humphries’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Humphries Season Stats
- Last season Humphries caught 23 passes on 35 targets for 228 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 20.7 yards per game.
- He racked up 45 yards after the catch last year, 307th among NFL pass-catchers.
Player Performance vs. New York
- Four players racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against New York last season.
- 11 players hauled in a touchdown against the Giants last season.
- Just one player caught more than one touchdown pass against New York last year.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.1 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.4 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||349.3 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (8)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.3 (9)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.