Best Player Props for Aaron Rodgers: Week 5 Green Bay Packers vs. Cincinnati Bengals
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Aaron Rodgers and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Rodgers’ Green Bay Packers (3-1) and the Cincinnati Bengals (3-1) go toe-to-toe in a Week 5 matchup from Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Player Props for Aaron Rodgers
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Aaron Rodgers’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Rodgers Season Stats
- Rodgers has passed for 897 yards (224.3 per game) while completing 64.5% of his passes (80-for-124), with eight touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Rodgers has racked up 473 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 21st in the NFL.
- He’s also rushed seven times for eight yards and one touchdown, averaging 2.0 yards per game.
- He has accounted for 81.8% of his team’s 11 offensive touchdowns this season, with nine total.
Rodgers’ Notable Teammates
- Aaron Jones has 206 yards on 56 carries (51.5 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has 13 catches for 126 yards (31.5 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Davante Adams has been targeted 45 times and contributed with 373 yards (on 31 catches) with one touchdown.
- Randall Cobb has 127 receiving yards on nine receptions (11 targets), including two touchdowns, for an average of 31.8 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Cincinnati
- Cincinnati has given up more than 300 passing yards to one player this season.
- Four players have thrown for at least two touchdowns in a game against Cincinnati this season.
- The Bengals have given up at least three passing touchdowns to one opposing quarterback this season.
Cincinnati Bengals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||250.0 (14)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.5 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||323.0 (7)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.1 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.8 (8)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.