Best Player Props for Aaron Jones: Week 5 Green Bay Packers vs. Cincinnati Bengals
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Aaron Jones and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Jones’ Green Bay Packers (3-1) and the Cincinnati Bengals (3-1) face off in a Week 5 matchup from Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Player Props for Aaron Jones
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Aaron Jones’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jones Season Stats
- Jones has taken 56 attempts for a team-leading 206 rushing yards (51.5 per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- Jones has racked up 70 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to three broken tackles), which is 19th among qualified runners.
- He’s also caught 13 passes for 126 yards (31.5 per game) with three touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 128 yards after the catch, which ranks 18th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored five combined touchdowns this season, 45.5% of his team’s 11 offensive TDs.
Jones’ Notable Teammates
- This year, Aaron Rodgers has collected 897 passing yards (224.3 yards per game) while completing 80 of 124 passes (64.5% completion percentage), with eight touchdowns and two interceptions.
- So far this year A.J. Dillon has run for 136 yards on 30 carries (34.0 ypg).
- Davante Adams has 31 catches for 373 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 45 times and averages 93.3 receiving yards per game.
- Randall Cobb is averaging 31.8 yards per game, racking up nine receptions (11 targets) for 127 yards and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Cincinnati
- The Bengals have allowed one player to amass more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Two players have run for at least a touchdown against Cincinnati this season.
- No players have run for more than a touchdown against the Bengals this season.
Cincinnati Bengals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||250.0 (14)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.5 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||323.0 (7)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.1 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.8 (8)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.