Best Player Props for Aaron Jones: Week 4 Green Bay Packers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
There will be player prop bets available for Aaron Jones ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
This Week 4 matchup sees Jones’ Green Bay Packers (2-1) take the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Player Props for Aaron Jones
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Aaron Jones’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jones Season Stats
- Jones has ran for a team-leading 158 yards on 41 attempts (52.7 yards per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- He also averages 25.0 receiving yards per game, catching 10 passes for 75 yards and three touchdowns.
- This season, he ranks 64th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 83.
- He has accounted for five of his team’s eight touchdowns on offense this season, or 62.5%.
Jones’ Notable Teammates
- Aaron Rodgers leads his team with 649 passing yards (216.3 per game) and has a 68.2% completion percentage (60-of-88), throwing six touchdown passes and two interceptions.
- A.J. Dillon has run for 55 yards on 15 carries (18.3 yards per game) this year.
- Davante Adams’ 25 receptions on 34 targets this year have resulted in 309 yards and one touchdown.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has collected 76 yards on six receptions with one touchdown, averaging 25.3 yards per game on 16 targets.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- The Steelers defense hasn’t allowed a player to pick up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Pittsburgh has allowed one player to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The Steelers haven’t allowed an opposing player to score two or more rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||274.7 (18)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.8 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||88.3 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.6 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||354.7 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.0 (12)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.