Best Player Props for Aaron Jones: Week 1 Green Bay Packers vs. New Orleans Saints
Aaron Jones will have several player prop betting options available when he hits the field on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX.
A Week 1 matchup sees Jones’ Green Bay Packers (0-0) take on the New Orleans Saints (0-0) at Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Player Props for Aaron Jones
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Aaron Jones’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jones Season Stats
- A season ago Jones picked up 1,104 rushing yards (69.0 per game) with nine touchdowns. He tacked on 47 catches for 355 yards (22.2 per game) and two receiving touchdowns.
- Jones stayed on his feet for 592 rushing yards after contact last season, fourth in the league.
- Jones averaged 69.0 rushing yards per game with nine touchdowns last year. Jones complemented his performance on the ground with 2.9 receptions and 22.2 receiving yards per game.
- Last season he was 31st among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 365.
- He accounted for 17.2% of his team’s 64 offensive touchdowns last season, with 11 total.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- Three players recorded more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Saints last season.
- 19 players ran for at least a touchdown against New Orleans last season.
- Seven players ran for more than a touchdown against the Saints last year.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||234.9 (7)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.9 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||310.9 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (5)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!