Best Player Props for A.J. Green: Week 1 Arizona Cardinals vs. Tennessee Titans
There will be player prop bet markets available for A.J. Green ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Green and the Arizona Cardinals (0-0) take on the Tennessee Titans (0-0) in Week 1 at Nissan Stadium.
Player Props for A.J. Green
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze A.J. Green’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Green Season Stats
- Green contributed with 523 receiving yards on 47 catches and two touchdowns last season. He was targeted 104 times and averaged 32.7 yards per game.
- He racked up 86 yards after the catch last season, 228th among NFL pass-catchers.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- 11 players collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Tennessee last season.
- The Titans allowed 30 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Tennessee gave up two or more receiving touchdowns to just three players last year.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||287.1 (28)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||120.8 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||398.3 (28)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.4 (24)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.